17 March 2017
City and Hackney Carers centre are running computer drop in sessions every Wednesday.
You are welcome to bring the person you care for, a friend or your support worker. Trained computer volunteers are on hand to help you with any IT issues:
- Do you want to buy a broadband package or computer for your home but don’t know which provider/deal to choose?
- Are you having problems with your phone or computer?
- Would you like to learn how to get the most out of your smartphone?
- Would you like to learn to use a tablet so that you can connect to Wi-Fi wherever you are?
- Do you want to keep in touch with friends and family using Facebook, email, WhatsApp? And learn how to shop safely online?
- Did you know there are numerous Apps you can download for free that can help you with exercise, sleep and general wellbeing?
You don’t have to bring your own equipment, laptops are provided.
Tea, coffee, and a chat included!
Venue: The Whitmore Centre, 2 Phillipp Street, N1 5NU
Schedule: Wednesday mornings 10am - 1pm
For more information telephone Sallie on 020 8510 1966